Mergers & Acquisitions
As a boutique commercial law practice, a principle focus of Riordan & Riordan is acting for clients on a broad range of commercial transactions including:
- acquisitions and sales of assets/businesses
- corporate takeovers and schemes of arrangement
- joint ventures
- business re-structures
Examples of such transactions include:
- sale of the Gschwenter Family interests in the “Britz” Campervan rental business to a listed entity
- sale of the Cootes Transport business to ION Ltd
- sale of the Deegan family’s QVS Global international personal care accessories business to the Zwilling Beauty Group
- extensive involvement in the merger of SPC Ltd and Ardmona Fruit Products Ltd
- the Scheme of Arrangement whereby Heinz acquired all the shares in Golden Circle Ltd.
What is our point of difference?
A culture of providing decisive advice and pragmatic solutions – without the costs associated with the mega firms.