Nicole joined Riordan & Riordan as a solicitor in June 2018 and is part of the commercial and property team. Nicole has experience in corporate and commercial transactions, property law and succession planning. Nicole represents a range of clients from individuals through to SME’s and aims to resolve legal and commercial matters as efficiently as possible.
Nicole has had experience in areas including:
- Business and Contract Law – helping businesses with their legal requirements. This includes drafting terms and conditions, privacy policies, IP licence agreements, contractor agreements, supply agreements, shareholder and partnership agreements and structuring advice.
- Commercial Transactions – advising SME clients in business sales, acquisitions and restructures, IP transfers, partnerships and joint ventures and fundraising.
- Property law – commercial sales, retail and commercial leasing, adverse possession claims, owners corporation matters, transfers of company title (including alpine property), mortgages, residential sales and leasing and conveyancing.
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection – advising individuals in estate planning matters including wills, powers of attorney, trusts, probate matters, succession planning and asset protection. Nicole also advises businesses in relation to succession planning and asset protection.
- Superannuation – self managed super funds, succession planning, death benefit nominations and investments.